TSchaffhausen Trial Jurors Told Stay Away from Media
Jurors in the Aaron Schaffhausen trial have the weekend off; the nine women and six men aren't being sequestered.
They were told not to speak about the case or watch any news coverage, but with such a high profile trial is that possible?
Minneapolis criminal defense attorney Bruce Rivers tells us it's a major challenge for the court, especially because of social media.
The judge instructed jurors to stay off Twitter and Facebook.
Rivers says jurors take their oath to be fair and impartial very seriously. While the jury is not sequestered now, Rivers believes that will happen once they begin deliberating.
- At Issue: State Legislative Session Starts; Obama Visits
- Mother of Schaffhausen Girls Trying to Bring 'More Love Back into this World'
- INTERVIEW: Mother of Schaffhausen Girls Working to Honor Their Memory
- Aaron Schaffhausen Ordered to Pay Ex-Wife $14K in Restitution
- Schaffhausen Home in River Falls is Demolished
- Jurors in Schaffhausen Trial are Reviewing Taped Police Interview
- Graphic Crime Photos Showed in Schaffhausen Trial
- Testimony Ends in Aaron Schaffhausen Insanity Trial
- Dismantling of Schaffhausen House Begins in River Falls, Wis.
- Schaffhausen Home, Land Profits to be Donated in Wis.