SLIDESHOW: Search Continues for Kira Trevino's Body
Jeffrey Trevino appeared in court Friday afternoon and entered a not-guilty plea in his wife's murder.
The judge found probable cause to continue the case to trial. A trial date has not yet been set.
Meanwhile, Kira Trevino's second cousin, Mike Teige, is leading the search to look for her body.
Cadaver dogs have led crews to Keller Lake and crews have been searching the area for weeks. Crews have found several items in the area linked to Kira Trevino.
Although the ice is starting to thin Teige says nothing will keep him away from pursuing his hunch.
Click here to read the full story.
- Jeffery Trevino Sentenced to 27 Years, Kira Steger’s Family Wanted More
- Friends, Family Say Goodbye to Kira Steger
- Kira Steger's Family Plans to Lay Her to Rest
- Court Asked to Toss Jeffery Trevino's Murder Conviction
- INTERVIEW: Defense Attorney Weighs in on Trevino Trial
- NEWS CONFERENCE: Steger Family Speaks Following Verdict in Jeffery Trevino Murder Trial
- Kira Steger's Father: Justice Has Been Done
- Testimony: Trevino Concerned About Missing Wife's 'Stuff'
- Judge: Closing Arguments Expected Tuesday in Jeffery Trevino Murder Trial
- Expert: Blood Found in Kira Steger's Home