POLL: Should Fake 911 Calls Have Tougher Penalties?
Prank calls are nothing new, but the punishment could soon be more severe. State lawmakers are considering a bill to toughen penalties for people who make fake 911 calls. Bills were introduced into the House and Senate last month.
- LETTER: Family of New Prague Prank Caller Issues Public Apology
- Teen Accused of New Prague 'Hoax' Back Home
- RAW VIDEO: Officials Explain New Prague School Threat
- RAW VIDEO: Classes Canceled at New Prague Schools
- RAW VIDEO: Chopper 5 Gets Aerial View of New Prague Middle School
- Felony Charges for 12-Year-Old Accused of New Prague 'Hoax'
- POLL: Should Fake 911 Calls Have Tougher Penalties?
- WEB EXTRA: Fake 911 Call Penalties