RAW VIDEO: Authorities Discuss Updates in Clardy Murder Case
Authorities held a press conference Thursday to discuss details of the Brittany Clardy murder investigation.
According to the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office, two search warrants were executed Wednesday in Woodbury and Brooklyn Park. Evidence pointed to a suspect who had numerous warrants out of the state of Georgia, police say. The suspect was identified as 23-year-old Alberto Prece Palmer.
Police say 18-year-old Brittany Clardy of St. Paul was found dead Thursday, Feb. 21, inside a towed vehicle at the Columbia Heights impound lot. The vehicle was towed from a Brooklyn Park apartment complex the day before Valentine's Day.
- Man Accused of Killing 2 Women Found in Impound Lots Faces New Charge
- 2nd Woman Found in Towed Car Tied to Same Suspect
- VIDEO: Clardy Murder Suspect Accused of Crimes in GA
- Man Charged with Murder after Woman Found in Towed Car
- Investigators: Murder Suspect Met Victims Online
- RAW VIDEO: Authorities Discuss Updates in Clardy Murder Case
- Police: Teen Found Dead in Towed Car Had Double Life
- Police: Woman Found Dead in Towed Car was Murdered
- 18-Year-Old Found Dead in Car Remembered for Smile, Humor
- St. Paul Police ID Woman Found Dead Inside Towed Vehicle