RAW VIDEO: St. Paul Man Charged in Wife's Murder
A St. Paul man was charged with two counts of second degree murder in the death of his wife, according to a criminal complaint.
Thirty-nine-year-old Jeffrey Trevino is being held at the Ramsey County Jail for allegedly killing his wife, 30-year-old Kira.
Watch raw video of the press conference with Ramsey County Attorney John Choi here.
- Body of Kira Trevino Found Battered, Nude
- RAW VIDEO: Police Say Kira Trevino's Body Was Found in the Mississippi River
- Investigation into Kira Trevino's Death Continues
- RAW VIDEO: $5K Reward Offered in Kira Trevino Case
- Nothing Found in Minn. Lake Search for Trevino's Body
- Volunteers Plan More Searches for Kira Trevino
- No Sign of Kira Trevino in Thursday's Search
- Volunteers Search Bunker Hills Regional Park for Kira Trevino
- Prosecutors Seek Tougher Sentence for Husband of Kira Trevino
- Volunteers Cover Miles in Search for Kira Trevino