Best Buy Launching New Price-Matching Guarantee
Best Buy is launching a new price-matching guarantee.
Beginning March 3, Best Buy will match prices at all local retailers and nearly 20 major online competitors.
The chain wants to end so-called "showrooming." That's when a customer goes into the store to check out a product and then buys it online for a cheaper price.
- WEB CHAT: Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees
- Minn. Based Best Buy Cuts 400 Employees at Headquarters
- Timeline: Best Buy's Latest Struggles & Notable Moments
- Best Buy Launching New Price-Matching Guarantee
- Best Buy Hopes to Change Image
- Best Buy Makes Major Changes to Leadership
- Best Buy Chief Financial Advisor Leaving
- Joly Begins First Day as Best Buy CEO
- Best Buy Founder Offers to Buy Company, Take it Private
- Best Buy Subleases Space in Corp. Headquarters