EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Mortenson’s Field Operations Manager
KSTP Reporter Joy Lim Nakrin went up in Chopper 5 with Mortenson Construction Field Operations Manager Dave Mansell to talk about the new Vikings stadium.
Team officials and the state authority overseeing construction convened at the dome Friday to finalize the deal for Mortenson Construction to earn $12.5 million to build the new stadium. Mortenson also built the Minnesota Twins' Target Field and TCF Bank Stadium.
Watch the extended interview here.
- House Lawmakers Weigh Electronic Pull-Tab Options
- Dayton's Stadium Chief Backs Pro Sports Gear Tax
- Electronic Pulltab Figures Still Fall Short
- DFLer Looks to Add Tax to Pro Sports Gear for Vikings Stadium
- Minn. Senator Calls for Full Investigation into E-Pull Tabs
- Veteran Groups Lobbying for Stadium Contract Work
- Minn. Gambling Board Approves E-Bingo
- NFL Awards Vikings $200M Loan for Stadium
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Mortenson’s Field Operations Manager
- Key Personnel Who Will be Working on the Stadium Project