EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Mortenson’s Field Operations Manager
KSTP Reporter Joy Lim Nakrin went up in Chopper 5 with Mortenson Construction Field Operations Manager Dave Mansell to talk about the new Vikings stadium.
Team officials and the state authority overseeing construction convened at the dome Friday to finalize the deal for Mortenson Construction to earn $12.5 million to build the new stadium. Mortenson also built the Minnesota Twins' Target Field and TCF Bank Stadium.
Watch the extended interview here.
- Vikings' Owner Denied Appeal on Wealth Disclosure
- Mayor Rybak Talks Finances for Parking Garage, Park Near Vikings Stadium
- Vikings Give Out Free Tickets for New Stadium Groundbreaking
- Minn. Vikings Stadium Developers Detail Steel Buy
- Final Price on New Vikings Stadium Remains Undetermined
- Refinement of Minn. Vikings Stadium Costs Drags On
- Rybak Seeks to Bring Major College Football Game to Twin Cities
- Review: Wilf's Can Pay for Their Share of Vikings Stadium
- 1-time Minn. Tobacco 'Floor Tax' Yields $30.4M
- Dayton: Faith in Vikings 'Undermined' by Owners