WEB EXTRA: Attorney Discusses Lawsuit Against Accent
The family of a man who was among six people gunned down at his Minneapolis office last year is suing the company, claiming it botched the firing of the employee who carried out the attack and should have known from his work history that he was potentially dangerous.
The lawsuit being filed on behalf of Jacob Beneke's family is the first to stem from Sept. 27 attack at Accent Signage Systems, said the family's attorney, Phil Villaume. ... Continue reading.
- Accent Signage Shooting Victims Remembered
- Lawsuit in Accent Signage Shooting Case Can Proceed
- Photos Released of MN's Deadliest Workplace Shooting
- Accent Signage Victim's Family Seeks Permission to Go Forward with Lawsuit
- Accent Signage Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit Dismissed
- Accent Signage Shooting Victim Documentary Debuts
- Accent Signage Systems Receives Sustainability Award
- Firefighters Talk for 1st Time After Accent Signage Shootings
- Minn. Shooting Victim's Son Pushes for Change
- WEB EXTRA: Attorney Discusses Lawsuit Against Accent