St. Louis Park School Hosts Flu Vaccination Clinic
A St. Louis Park school hosted a vaccination clinic Saturday morning in an effort to battle the flu outbreak.
The clinic at Aquila Elementary was held along with the school's parent teacher organization's annual community pancake breakfast.
The flu vaccinations were administered by the Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency.
A state program covered the cost of vaccinations for children 3-18 who did not have health plans that cover vaccinations.
For others, 16 health insurance plans were accepted or participants could pay $29.
- Minn. Flu Deaths this Season Rise to 127
- Flu-Related Hospitalizations in Minn. Decrease
- Minn. Forum Set Up to Help Ease Vaccine Shortages
- LIST: What You Need to Know About this Year's Flu
- Minn. Records Show 15 More Flu-Related Deaths
- Students Return to Dorm Life and Flu Risks
- FDA Approves New Flu Vaccine
- 60 New Flu Minn. Deaths, FDA Approves New Vaccine
- Large Study Confirms Flu Vaccine Safe in Pregnancy
- Some Minn. Clinics Out of Flu Vaccine