POLL: Have You Had the Flu this Winter?
We are still several weeks away from the usual peak of flu season and the virus has caused four deaths in Minnesota. At least 500 people have been sent to the hospital.
- Minn. Flu Deaths this Season Rise to 127
- Flu-Related Hospitalizations in Minn. Decrease
- Minn. Forum Set Up to Help Ease Vaccine Shortages
- LIST: What You Need to Know About this Year's Flu
- Minn. Records Show 15 More Flu-Related Deaths
- Students Return to Dorm Life and Flu Risks
- FDA Approves New Flu Vaccine
- 60 New Flu Minn. Deaths, FDA Approves New Vaccine
- Large Study Confirms Flu Vaccine Safe in Pregnancy
- Some Minn. Clinics Out of Flu Vaccine