RAW VIDEO: Obama Set Jan. Deadline for Gun Proposals
Spurred by a horrific elementary school shooting, President Barack Obama tasked his administration Wednesday with creating concrete proposals to reduce gun violence that has plagued the country.
Click here to read the full story.
- Conn. Lawmakers Seek Federal Funds for Newtown
- Medal of Honor Society to Honor Newtown Educators
- Newtown Budget with Extra School Security Rejected
- Director Plans Movie Related to Newtown Shooting
- Newtown School Officials Seek Waiver to Testing
- Groupon Halts Gun Related Deals
- Minister: Somber Newtown Needs MLK's Words of Hope
- Newtown Shooting Survivors Record Song for Charity
- Conn. Group Starts Anti-Violence Effort
- Vote Set to Name Conn. School for Slain Teacher