TwinsFest Tickets For Sale
Tickets for TwinsFest 2013 go on sale at 10 this morning. TwinsFest is one of the largest team-run fan festivals in professional sports, is an annual fundraiser for the Minnesota Twins Community Fund.
TwinsFest 2013 is scheduled for Friday, Jan. 25 from 4 to 9:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 26 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Metrodome.
Tickets are available through several options. They can be bought online at www.twinsbaseball.com, over the phone, by calling 612-33-TWINS (612-338-9467) or 800-33-TWINS (800-338-9467). They can be bought in person at the Target Field Box Office, or by visiting a Twins Pro Shop in Roseville, Apple Valley or Minnetonka.
Admission prices are $9 in advance for adults ($15 at the door) and $5 in advance for children 14 and under ($8 at the door). Advance pricing ends at 5 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2012.
More than 60 current, former and future Twins players are expected to appear throughout the course of the weekend. A complete list of players attending will be released in the coming weeks on www.twinsbaseball.com.
TwinsFest 2013 will feature many new and returning attractions including:
- Autograph stations with current and former Twins players
- Photo opportunities with current and former players
- A Target Field display
- The Upper Midwest’s largest baseball card show and collectibles extravaganza with dealers buying and selling
- A baseball skills area featuring speed pitch, MLB yard ball, batting cages and more
- Silent and live auctions of rare sports collectibles (live auction begins at 2 p.m. on Sunday)
- Ticket center to facilitate your Spring Training and Season Ticket needs
- National Anthem and “God Bless America” auditions (registration at event required)
Since its inception in 1989, TwinsFest has raised more than $4.2 million for programs and organizations supported by the Twins Community Fund.