3 Escape Andover House Fire Overnight
Three people escaped after a fire broke out around midnight in Andover.
Firefighters were called to the 2800 block of South Coon Creek Drive. When they arrived, smoke was coming from the roof. They believe the fire started in the fireplace and spread to the walls of the home.
The father was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, and he had high levels of carbon monoxide in his system, the fire chief says.
The house had moderate damage, and the family was able to return inside for the night.