Minn. Couple Shares Warning About CO Poisoning
As the temperatures drop here in Minnesota, carbon monoxide poisoning becomes a very real danger.
Just this month 83-year-old Clayton Block nearly lost his life after being overcome by carbon monoxide in Le Sueur County.
Block and a friend were working on a tractor near Cleveland with the garage door closed.
Block's friend died and he hopes their story will prevent another tragedy.
Block says always keep your garage door opened when you turn on your car or any equipment.
The Minnesota Department of Public Safety says 60 Minnesotans died from CO poisoning between 2006 and 2010.