WEB EXTRA: Drought Means Future Christmas Trees Could go up
Most local tree growers tell us this year is looking good - prices this year will be similar to the last few years - but the long-term Christmas tree outlook isn't so rosy.
KSTP Reporter Chris Egert has the story.
- More Shoppers Buying Used For Black Friday
- POLL: Should Stores be Open on Thanksgiving?
- POLL: How Much Will You Spend on Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Raw: Obama Pardons Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Trouble in Toyland: Consumer Group Warns of Dangers
- WEB CHAT: Carrie Rocha Talks Black Friday Deals
- WEB EXTRA: Drought Means Future Christmas Trees Could go up