SLIDESHOW: Hurricane Sandy Hits East Coast
Forecasters say Hurricane Sandy is speeding up and is on track to collide with a wintry storm moving in from the west and cold air streaming down from the Arctic.
The combination superstorm could menace some 50 million people in the most heavily populated corridor in the nation, from the East Coast to the Great Lakes.
Click here to view photos on the Hurricane Sandy Facebook page.
- Christie Unveils Buyout Offer to NJ Flood Victims
- Roller Coaster to be Removed from Ocean in NJ
- Stormy Issue of Sandy Aid Settles Down in House
- WEB EXTRA: A Closer Look at Sandy Recovery Aid Package
- Sandy Aid Package Moving Toward House Votes
- INTERVIEW: 'River of Goods' Helps Superstorm Sandy Victims
- Christie: NJ Recovering from Sandy's Blows
- Sandy-Battered NJ Residents Allowed to Return Home
- Congress to Vote on Superstorm Sandy Flood Aid
- NJ Gov. Christie Blasts Boehner, Republicans