Hurricane Sandy Leaves SCSU Women's Hockey Team Stranded
The St. Cloud State women’s hockey team is stranded in the northeast because of Hurricane Sandy.
The hockey team played at Providence College on Saturday and Sunday. The 22 women were supposed to come home late Sunday but the flights were cancelled. They are currently in Providence, R.I., at the Marriott.
According to St. Cloud State Assistant Athletic Media Relations Director Tom Nelson, the team may not get back to Minnesota until Thursday or later.
- Christie Unveils Buyout Offer to NJ Flood Victims
- Roller Coaster to be Removed from Ocean in NJ
- Stormy Issue of Sandy Aid Settles Down in House
- WEB EXTRA: A Closer Look at Sandy Recovery Aid Package
- Sandy Aid Package Moving Toward House Votes
- INTERVIEW: 'River of Goods' Helps Superstorm Sandy Victims
- Christie: NJ Recovering from Sandy's Blows
- Sandy-Battered NJ Residents Allowed to Return Home
- Congress to Vote on Superstorm Sandy Flood Aid
- NJ Gov. Christie Blasts Boehner, Republicans