St. Paul Mayor, Local Businesses Call for End to NHL Lockout
St. Paul Mayor Chris Coleman is calling for an end to the NHL lockout.
Thursday at 10 a.m. he will join local business leaders to demand the league and players reach a deal.
Thursday would have been opening day of the hockey season.
It's estimated that each Wild home game brings about $1 million into downtown St. Paul.
- MN Wild & NHL Work on Shortened Season Schedule
- Wild Season Ticket Holders To Recoup Interest, Partial Season
- SLIDESHOW: Wild Players Hit the Ice Following Tentative Deal
- Sides in NHL Labor Fight Meet with Mediator
- NHL Lockout: Union Presents Counteroffer
- Despite Talks, No End in Sight for NHL Lockout
- NHL Talks on Break; Union Holds Internal Meeting
- NHL Labor Talks Underway
- NHL Rejects Union Bid to Return to Negotiations
- NHL Labor Talks to Resume Tuesday in Toronto