VIDEO: Obama Honors Return of Libya Attack Victims
President Barack Obama has paid tribute to Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others killed in the assault on the U.S. compound in Libya, calling them patriots who served America's ideals -- and laid down their lives for others.
Obama took part in a transfer of remains ceremony in a hangar at Andrews Air Force Base, joined by Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- Officials Say Benghazi Suspects Under Surveillance
- Issa Plans Depositions for Mullen, Pickering
- Biden, Kerry Honor Fallen Diplomats
- Senate Passes Bill to Improve Embassy Security
- Police: Suicide Bombing at US Embassy, 2 Dead
- Lawyer: Tunisian Suspect in Libya Attack Freed
- Lawmakers Press for Answers on 9/11 Libya Assault
- Benghazi Review Slams State Department on Security
- Petraeus Believed Terrorists Behind Libya Attack
- Pentagon Timeline Shows Military Response to Libya