Rasmussen College Hosts Local Career and Networking Events
Job seekers interested in learning about interview skills and employment opportunities are invited to attend the 2012 Summer Career and Networking Expo.
The expos are hosted by Rasmussen College and will take place at various locations around the state. They’re free to students, alumni, community members, and employers.
The events will highlight secrets to job search success and will link individuals to local job opportunities. Career services professionals and local business partners will also be on hand to help attendees refine resumes, research employers, improve networking skills, and hone interview techniques.
During the expos, all 22 Rasmussen locations around the nation will be hosting workshops, webinars, and networking events to help attendees get an “edge” on competitors in the job market.
Here are times and locations:
• 2-4 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, sixth floor of the Bloomington Campus at 4400 W. 78th St.
• Noon to 2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, Blaine Campus at 3629 95th Ave. N.E.
• 3-5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, Brooklyn Park Campus at 8245 93rd Ave. N.
• 4-6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, Lake Elmo/Woodbury Campus at 8565 Eagle Point Circle in Lake Elmo
• 10 a.m. to noon Thursday, Aug. 16, Eagan Campus at 3500 Federal Dr.
• 3-5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, Mankato Campus, 130 St. Andrews Dr.
• 2-4 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, St. Cloud Campus, 225 Park Ave. S.
For a complete list of companies expected to attend the expos, visit Rasmussen.edu/CareerExpo.