Vigil Held in Mound for Victims of Colo. Theater Shooting
Monday night in Mound, a man brought together about two dozen of his neighbors for a candlelight vigil for the victims of the Colorado movie theater shooting.
They lit candles, prayed and read the victims' names.
Anthony Falk doesn't know any of the victims who were hurt or killed in Colorado, but wants this to be his way of helping people heal.
- Judge Says 3,500 Could be Summoned for Holmes Jury
- Lawyers: Holmes Could Withdraw Insanity Plea
- Judge Accepts Insanity Plea in Colo. Theater Shooting Case
- Lawyers: Experts Diagnose James Holmes' Mental Illness
- Colorado Shootings Suspect to Enter Insanity Plea
- Lawyers Hint at Insanity Plea without James Holmes' OK
- Holmes Psychiatrist Warned of Threat Before Attack
- Trial for James Holmes Delayed Until At Least Next Year
- Colo. Theater Reopens, Months after Mass Shooting
- Some Victims Attend Ceremony at Colo. Theater