Crews Respond to Fire at Chanhassen Apartment Building
Residents at a Chanhassen apartment building were awoken by a fire alarm around 3:30 a.m. Friday.
Authorities say a fire broke out at the Chanhassen Village Apartments on Chanhassen Road.
Everyone was able to get out of the building safely.
Water was pouring from the balconies, so residents are expecting to find some damage.
Fire officials believe the fire started on the roof.
Residents in all but two units were allowed back inside the building once the fire was out.