INTERVIEW: Brittani Senser Makes Appearance on Good Morning America
Amy Senser's stepdaughter, 28-year-old Brittani Senser, appeared on Good Morning America Tuesday to talk about Amy Senser’s sentencing and how the trial has affected her family. Brittani Senser is an aspiring pop singer who testified that she was angry after media reports linked her to the accident.
Senser’s attorney said in a statement, “At this point, Brittani doesn't have any plans to make any more appearances. She wanted to address the media once today so that she can start putting this behind her.”
Watch the interview here.
- Amy Senser Complaint
- Court Documents: Amy Senser Case
- RAW VIDEO: Amy Senser's Case Goes Before the MN Court of Appeals
- Oral Arguments Held in Amy Senser Hit & Run Appeal
- Attorney Hospitalization Postpones Senser Arguments
- Amy Senser Takes 1st Step to Overturn Hit-and-Run Conviction
- Joe Senser Lashes Out at Prosecutor After Wife's Court Appearance
- Amy Senser's New Hearing Starts Monday
- Date Set for New Hearing on Senser Release Motion
- Appeals Court Orders Remand of Senser Release Motion