RAW VIDEO: Defense, Prosecution Respond to Senser Sentencing
Defense Attorney Eric Nelson, Assistant Hennepin County Attorney Deborah Russell, and Phanthavong family attorney Jim Schwebel spoke to the media after the sentencing of Amy Senser.
Senser was sentenced to 41 months in a hit-and-run crash that killed Thai restaurant chef Anousone Phanthavong last August.
Watch the interviews here.
- Amy Senser Complaint
- Court Documents: Amy Senser Case
- RAW VIDEO: Amy Senser's Case Goes Before the MN Court of Appeals
- Oral Arguments Held in Amy Senser Hit & Run Appeal
- Attorney Hospitalization Postpones Senser Arguments
- Amy Senser Takes 1st Step to Overturn Hit-and-Run Conviction
- Joe Senser Lashes Out at Prosecutor After Wife's Court Appearance
- Amy Senser's New Hearing Starts Monday
- Date Set for New Hearing on Senser Release Motion
- Appeals Court Orders Remand of Senser Release Motion