VIDEO: Obama Speaks About Supreme Court Decision
President Barack Obama says the Supreme Court's decision to uphold his health care overhaul is a "victory for people all over the country" and will make their lives more secure.
Obama says the decision upholds the fundamental principle that in America - the wealthiest nation on earth - no one should fall into financial ruin because of an illness.
Click here to read more.
- Minn. Aims for Buyer-Friendly Health Marketplace
- Romney: Supreme Court Ruling on Health Law Wrong
- INTERVIEW: Minn. Nurse Talks Health Care Ruling
- Michele Bachmann: 'Schizophrenic' Ruling Undermines Court
- Health Care Law Survives With Roberts' Help
- U of M Students React to Supreme Court Ruling
- MN Human Services Commissioner: Full Speed Ahead on Health Changes
- Wis. AG Says Gov Must Comply with Health Care Law
- Political Uncertainty Abounds as Health Care Ruling Looms
- Republicans Plan to Continue Campaigning Against Health Care Law