SLIDESHOW: No-Wake Zone Goes Into Effect Sunday on St. Croix River
Rising water is forcing the DNR to put a no-wake order in place on the St. Croix River.
The no-wake order isn't in effect until Sunday, but the river will still be dangerous Saturday, with fast currents and floating debris.
The order could be in effect for at least a few days.
- Utility Expects to Seek Rate Hike for Flood Damage
- FEMA Grants $2M to Help Fix Duluth Wastewater Pipe
- Flooding-Damaged Minn. Park Reopens Monday
- Duluth Looks into Fixing 16 Flood-Damaged Streams
- DNR to Begin Repairs on Willard Munger State Trail
- USDA Cites Duluth Zoo After Animals Drown in Flood
- Officials: Jay Cooke State Park Could Reopen in October
- Some Flood-Damaged Minn. Roads Close to Reopening
- Relief Money Heading to Areas Affected by Floods
- Gov. Dayton, Lawmakers Quickly Enact Flood Aid