SLIDESHOW: Flooding in Moose Lake
Gov. Mark Dayton says he plans to visit Moose Lake, Carlton and other flooded cities in northeastern Minnesota next week as state leaders look toward providing flood relief.
Click here to read the full story.
- Utility Expects to Seek Rate Hike for Flood Damage
- FEMA Grants $2M to Help Fix Duluth Wastewater Pipe
- Flooding-Damaged Minn. Park Reopens Monday
- Duluth Looks into Fixing 16 Flood-Damaged Streams
- DNR to Begin Repairs on Willard Munger State Trail
- USDA Cites Duluth Zoo After Animals Drown in Flood
- Officials: Jay Cooke State Park Could Reopen in October
- Some Flood-Damaged Minn. Roads Close to Reopening
- Relief Money Heading to Areas Affected by Floods
- Gov. Dayton, Lawmakers Quickly Enact Flood Aid