RAW VIDEO: Aerial Views of Northeast Minnesota Flooding
CHOPPER 5 captured dramatic aerial views of rushing floodwaters and the damage they left behind in northeastern Minnesota Wednesday.
This raw video shows scenes from the following locations:
- Highway 210 along the St. Louis River.
- Homes and businesses underwater and sandbaggers working in Thomson Township/Esko.
- Cars driving through floodwater in Cloquet.
- Sappi paper mill.
- A flooded apartment building along the St. Louis River.
- Lake Superior Zoo.
- A washed out railroad bridge.
- U.S. Highway 2.
- Utility Expects to Seek Rate Hike for Flood Damage
- FEMA Grants $2M to Help Fix Duluth Wastewater Pipe
- Flooding-Damaged Minn. Park Reopens Monday
- Duluth Looks into Fixing 16 Flood-Damaged Streams
- DNR to Begin Repairs on Willard Munger State Trail
- USDA Cites Duluth Zoo After Animals Drown in Flood
- Officials: Jay Cooke State Park Could Reopen in October
- Some Flood-Damaged Minn. Roads Close to Reopening
- Relief Money Heading to Areas Affected by Floods
- Gov. Dayton, Lawmakers Quickly Enact Flood Aid