Minneapolis City Council Holds Hearing on Vikings Stadium Bill
This afternoon, the Minneapolis City Council will have one last hearing before voting on the Vikings stadium bill.
The final stadium financing package that the Minnesota State Legislature approved will be presented around 1:30 p.m.
The city council will take a formal vote on the stadium proposal Friday, and Mayor R.T. Rybak says he expects it to pass.
- House Lawmakers Weigh Electronic Pull-Tab Options
- Dayton's Stadium Chief Backs Pro Sports Gear Tax
- Electronic Pulltab Figures Still Fall Short
- DFLer Looks to Add Tax to Pro Sports Gear for Vikings Stadium
- Minn. Senator Calls for Full Investigation into E-Pull Tabs
- Veteran Groups Lobbying for Stadium Contract Work
- Minn. Gambling Board Approves E-Bingo
- NFL Awards Vikings $200M Loan for Stadium
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Mortenson’s Field Operations Manager
- Key Personnel Who Will be Working on the Stadium Project